Monday, August 4, 2008

Curious sights

A couple of images from a recent shopping trip to Von Maur...

Maybe I lead an insulated life since I don't have kids, but this kid-sized toilet in Von Maur's "family" restroom caught me by surprise. Sorry for the lack of perspective in the photo, but this little gem is about 1 foot off the ground and tiny (but oddly cute.)



And at Von Maur, it's Halloween in August. Early August. I think I might have seen some Halloween candy in Dillon's over the weekend, too. At least it had me thinking of cooler days ahead.

2 Comments:

At August 5, 2008 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Amy D. said...

I LOVE the whole restroom complex in VM. Very, very family/kid/nursing mom friendly. Just a few weeks ago I seriously thought about writing them a thank you letter. Things like the tiny toilet, family restroom and comfy chairs make life a whole lot easier for a mom with a new baby and 3-year-old.

 
At August 6, 2008 at 5:36 AM , Blogger Kathryn said...

That's great that they have a tyke toilet.

And at Hobby Lobby last weekend, they had Halloween and Christmas stuff out (trees, lights, ornaments). I am not ready for that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home