Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dylan's birthday


This weekend was spent in Great Bend helping my nephew Dylan celebrate his 15th birthday.


The birthday boy, sporting a mohawk-style 'do and wearing the $100 T-shirt his dad gave him for Christmas. That's what I said: $100 for a T-shirt?? It better be made of something you can smoke.


Dylan, his mom, Linda (my youngest sis) and my mom, at the dining table to open his gifts.


My three youngest niece/nephews drew this picture for Dylan. It depicts someone in a deer blind (i think) shooting a green shotgun, with the shotgun shell in mid air, heading toward what I think is a deer. Better than a cow, I guess. Dylan doesn't hunt, but all of my brothers do, so I guess it rubbed off on the kids.


Having fun with static electricity with my youngest nephew, Joe.

You're never too old to have your mom help style your hair.


Joe with his dad, my youngest brother, Richard.


My youngest niece, Elizabeth, with her dad.


My sister Lisa with niece Rachel.


Lizzie trying on her brother's boots.


And Joe modeling his sister's sparkly flats. Kids will entertain you for hours on end, if you let them.


Closeup of Lizzie and Joe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home