Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wichita Eagle Holiday Open House

For the second year, the Eagle held a holiday open house that drew hundreds of readers. My job again this year was to coordinate tours of our building. Here's a video that my friend and Eagle photojournalist Jaime Green produced from the open house. Not only do I have a guest appearance in it, but so does Dale!

http://videos.kansas.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=7826237

She also took this photo of me and Eagle photographer Fernando Salazar, fooling around before the open house began:


We had about 1,200 people at the open house this year, a big bump from the 500 we had last year. I'm told a good time was had by all.

2 Comments:

At December 12, 2009 at 9:57 PM , Blogger Carol Goter said...

I love it. What a neat thing to do. You look fabulous! And all looked on top of their game --- must not have been any alcohol.

cg

 
At December 13, 2009 at 1:12 PM , Blogger lisa said...

You are gorgeous, my sister. The boots are to die for.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home