Thursday, March 11, 2010

Eagle sighting


I finally saw the bald eagles nesting near an apartment complex lake a few blocks from our house. The parking lot near the lake is often bustling with people coming and going as they await an eagle sighting. I drove by over my lunch hour today and saw two objects rising from the next. Took these photos on my tiny little camera. I tried to enhance this one without too much luck.

Here's another attempt to photograph them. Local nature expects say the two appear to be fairly young mates who, so far, don't seem to have had any luck laying eggs. They're not positive about that, but all signs indicate they don't have eggs. The season for "conceiving" is nearly over so they may have to try again next year, we're told.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home