Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Despite a couple of calamities, Christmas at my mom's house was wonderful once again. A warm and cozy house, wonderful gifts, amazing food and relatives who love to have fun.

 Mom with her great-granddaughter Harper.


My sister Lisa and her daughter Ashley.


 Ready for the grandkids and great-grandkids to open gifts.


 More waiting.



My niece Sara and nephew Dylan.


The aftermath.


Ashley and her husband Kyle.

 My beautiful niece Emily.


Mom opening her gifts with Harper and Joe (her youngest grandchild) standing by.


My siblings and I got mom a laptop.


My brother in law Scott helping the kiddos with their toys, using the pool table as their work station.




Dylan.


The littlest one among us, Joe, in his camo shirt and hunting cap.


Emily, Harper, Sara and Mom.

 Dale, chilling.

1 Comments:

At December 30, 2010 at 7:33 PM , Blogger mengi34 said...

LOVE that first picture of Harper and Mamo! Can you send that to me?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home