Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm a virgin




At blogging, that is.
But I'm losing my virginity now for pretty much the same reason I did 30 years ago (give or take a few years....) Everyone else is doing it, so I might as well join the fun.
Please don't let the title of my blog put you off. I'm not particularly arrogant. But after all, don't these blogs exist pretty much for narcissistic reasons? So we can lay bare our personal lives to people who really don't need to know that much about us, really don't care that much, but are so darn nice they'd never admit i?
So prepare to hear all about me, my husband (that's my story and I'm sticking to it), my dog, my step-grandchildren, my job, my house, my family, my trips, my political opinions, well, you get my drift.
Come back in a few, hopefully it'll get better.

2 Comments:

At July 11, 2007 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Denise said...

Some of us really do want to know the details of our friends' personal lives. Topics I look forward to reading about here: 1) Your new swimming pool. 2) Barney's love of shredded cheddar. 3)Life as the glamorous accessory of a city official.

 
At July 12, 2007 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, great. Another blog I'm going to have to check regularly! Welcome to the blogosphere, Lori! Very impressive, with an online poll even!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home