Friday, July 27, 2007

They grow up so fast....




Meet Sophie and Jack. I remember like it was yesterday helping to take them home from the hospital and placing them in their crib side by side. Now they are 8. I may not be one of their parents, but I remember many challenging times in the early years, especially how we pretty much NEVER went out with our best friends Marty and Matt, the parents of these amazing twins. Our socializing consisted of dinners at home, followed by red wine and, for the kids, lots of mother's milk. Now they are 8. Too weird.
And here is one of my favorite pics with the kids. They were 7. Barney is lunging toward the birthday cake on the table. We were celebrating my 49th.


2 Comments:

At July 27, 2007 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Marty said...

awe......how sweet and how true. time flies when you're having fun, i guess.
i'm honored that my children made it into YOUR WORLD!

 
At July 27, 2007 at 9:15 AM , Blogger Lori said...

They've the best kids in the world. You're so lucky!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home