Sunday, February 22, 2009

Girls night out

One of the best things about being in the Twitterverse is getting to know some new people. A group of girls on Twitter have gotten together a couple of times to hang out, and I'm hoping we'll continue .

We gathered at Sabor for food and drinks Friday night after seeing "He's Just Not That Into You." Part of the fun is dissecting the movie afterwards. We found out that two or three in our group of eight thought the flick was barely OK, about two or three liked it pretty well, and the remaining two or three (includng me) gave it an unconditional thumbs up.

If I recall correctly, Andy and Andrea thought it was barely OK. (DM me if I'm wrong, ladies. My mind is a little fuzzy, thanks to the wine!) These are two of the girls I've met through Twitter.



Carrie really didn't like it, at all. And Dani (right) liked it well enough. I've known Carrie for years through work, but Dani is a new Twitter friend.


I cannot recall where Suzanne (left) stood on the flick, but Katie liked it. I think Katie and I liked it so much because we sat next to each other and giggled and cried almost equally (she needed Kleenex, I did not.) Katie also is a new friend from Twitter. She hosted the first get-together of our group at her house.

I think Denise, left, was a thumbs-up on the movie too. This is a classy group of girls and I'm looking forward to seeing them again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home