Saturday, August 14, 2010

Rachel Getting Married

Went home to Great Bend today to attend a wedding shower for my niece Rachel, left, who is getting married on Oct. 30. Her sister, Sara, hosted the shower.

My niece Ashley also attended. (All of my nieces are beautiful!)



Ashley's sister, Emily, left, was there with her mother, who is my sister, Lisa. And the classy gal in yellow is my mom, Mary.


Afterwards, we all gathered at Mom's house, including all of the kids, to eat pizza and play games and cards.


This is the youngest member of our large family, Joe, who is 3, and obviously, a complete doll, pizza face notwithstanding.

1 Comments:

At August 22, 2010 at 7:31 AM , Blogger lisa said...

You captured the day so well...and yes, you have beautiful nieces !!! I am so glad you take the time to show these pics !!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home