Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Two days and counting


This is how I will look Friday night. That's when I start a week of vacation I badly need. At least, I feel like I need it badly.
I'm not going anywhere exotic, but here's my top 10 list of what I plan to do:
10. Get ready for Dale's 60th birthday party. It's a labor of love thing.
9. Plan an exotic vacation (hopefully in November!)
8. Shop for new winter clothes.
7. Go to yoga class every day.
6. Blog.
5. See at least one movie I've been wanting to see.
4. Catch up on my TV shows (my stories!)
3. Get a massage and a facial.
2. Stay up late; sleep in late.
1. NOT think about work!
Can you tell I'm ready?

5 Comments:

At October 3, 2007 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Denise said...

The Go Strip and I will try not to be too envious -- too resentfully, angrily, envious.

 
At October 4, 2007 at 5:36 AM , Blogger Chris said...

Enjoy your vacation! Color me jealous, too.

 
At October 4, 2007 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Travis said...

You're right about Dale's party and labor. sheesh...

 
At October 4, 2007 at 2:57 PM , Blogger chitknit said...

Sounds like a great vacay. Sometimes those relaxation vacations are the best kind - no traveling stress, packing, etc. Just chilling.

Love the photo, by the way.

 
At October 5, 2007 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Lori said...

I hope you have a wonderful, restful week. You certainly deserve it. For putting up with everyone ELSE on your team, I mean.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home