Thursday, November 22, 2007

So. Very. Full.

Ahhh, red wine and a huge meal at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. It's pretty much a recipe for spending the rest of the day on the couch....

Here's a closeup of our meal, which turned out perfect, I don't mind saying. I'm always worried about the gravy, but this was the best I've ever made. And the brining seemed to work. I thought the turkey was just about perfect -- very moist and flavorful.

Unfortunately, we were in such a rush to eat I failed to take a photo of the turkey before we tore into it. Oh well. The carcass (I love that word) will have to do...


The apple pie also was delish. A little rustic-looking, perhaps, but enjoyed by all nonetheless. And I hate to say it, but right now I'm thinking about leftovers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home