Monday, August 27, 2007

Good genes?

Twenty-three years from now, will I look as good as my mom? She's 72, but I think she looks much younger. After having seven children, I think she is nothing short of phenomenal, not only in her looks but also in her agility of body and mind. This photo of my mom was taken earlier this month with granddaughter Elizabeth and grandson Joe. (My dad, it's sad to say, died 12 years ago at the too-young age of 64.)

Grandson Will at the far left and great-granddaughter Harper at far right join the lineup.

2 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Lori said...

Silly Lori! In 23 years, you'll be celebrating your 52nd birthday. And of course you'll look fabulous then!

 
At August 28, 2007 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Chris said...

Your mom does look fabulous. I never would have guessed her for 72. But you better start having those seven kids!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home