Sunday, August 19, 2007

OMG I finally got this freakin' photo exported. There goes an hour of my life I'll never get back.
Ok, seriously, this is the time and place where I thank Nick Jungman for setting up my wireless system for my new Mac. I'm standing in the kitchen writing this as I wait for my zucchini bread to get done.
And thanks to Denise for helping me work through the kinks on getting this photo to show up. She talked me through it while on the road to Wichita from KC, despite having to calm Lexi in the back seat.
It took Nick about 90 minutes to get me set up and give me a quick orientation. But I still feel lost. Hopefully, it will get better.

1 Comments:

At August 19, 2007 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Lori said...

Isn't it great to have tech-minded friends? Have fun with your wireless connection!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home