Saturday, August 11, 2007

Brothers


I have four brothers. The two oldest are identical twins, Chris and Craig. Because they are twins, they were born somewhat small, and grew up that way. When they were freshmen in high school, their older classmates used to stuff them in lockers and close the doors. My brothers laugh about it today. I'm sure not so much then. Here is Chris, with my mom. He works outdoors, in case you couldn't tell...

And here is Craig, born 5 minutes afer Chris. He also works mostly outdoors. Both reside in Great Bend, where we grew up:

My brother Stephen is the third-oldest. He's Aspen's father. He's one year older than me.

And my youngest brother, Richard, is the baby of the family. He has three kids; here he is with his youngest, 6-month-old Joe:

More family photos from the weekend party later. Know ya can't wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home