Thursday, August 9, 2007

More cuteness

People have been doggin' me for not updating my blog regularly. So, I'll post these photos of my youngest niece and nephew: Elizabeth, who's now 6, and Will, who's now 3. Actually, they also have a baby brother, Joe, who's about 6 months. (I have a photo of him, but after all, he's just a baby. He looks like all other babies.)
My nieces and nephews range in age from 25 years to 6 months, which is pretty amazing, I think. These two belong to my youngest brother, who is about 43, and the baby of seven siblings. I will be seeing all of them when I go to Great Bend this weekend for my niece Aspen's 16th birthday.


4 Comments:

At August 10, 2007 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Amy D. said...

Great Bend? Could Kyle get a ride to Grandma & Grandpa's? (-:

 
At August 10, 2007 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Lori said...

Absolutely. Did i know that your inlaws lived there??

 
At August 11, 2007 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Amy D. said...

My inlaws live in Kansas City. My parents, however, live a little further west of Great Bend on 96, in Bazine. They're in Great Bend a lot, and sometimes we meet up there if Kyle's going to spend a couple days with them.

 
At August 12, 2007 at 7:00 AM , Blogger Denise said...

Get yourself back into town already. I'm waiting and waiting and waiting for photos from Aspen's bday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home