Saturday, August 18, 2007

Mac attack


Our new MacBook came today. Dale and I were in the market for a laptop and Nick Jungman convinced us to give a Mac a try. Our desktop is a PC, so this should be interesting to see how we adjust. I ordered this baby on Thursday afternoon and it came via FexEx Saturday morning. Now that's service. Nick has promised to give us a service call tomorrow to help set it up, along with the wireless router we also bought. I never thought I'd see the day when we needed two computers in the house, but I guess it's kind of like TVs. One is not enough.


4 Comments:

At August 19, 2007 at 6:26 AM , Blogger Jaime said...

Once you go Mac, you'll never go back. Congratulations. You're now a member of the tribe.

 
At August 19, 2007 at 10:58 AM , Blogger mengi34 said...

Oh! I'm so jealous...I've wanted one for years but somehow still can't afford one...I guess that's what happens when you have babies! (This is Ashley, by the way!)

 
At August 19, 2007 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Tess Knadler said...

My daughter has an iBook and loves it. Enjoy!

 
At August 20, 2007 at 5:52 AM , Blogger Lori said...

Hi, Ashley! Thanks for reading my blog. You're right -- having babies is expensive, but yours are definitely worth it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home