Sunday, October 14, 2007

Vacation finito

Some of you have rightly questioned why I didn't blog over my entire vacation. This is why... my husband, Dale, shown here (only 30 years younger.) Much of my week was spent preparing for a 60th birthday party we had on Saturday -- a fete that included a movie that I made with the help of Travis Heying. Well, OK, I conceived it and shot most of it. He produced, directed and edited it. So let me give a major shout-out to this very talented man, who put in many many hours of work on it. Not sure how I will be able to repay him. Unfortunately, Travis -- my illiteracy with all things high-tech continues because I botched my virgin attempt to link my blog to the movie on YouTube. Oy. However, if anybody is interested in watching it, copy and paste this link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBUOwSJ5zIs

3 Comments:

At October 14, 2007 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Travis said...

the reason you can't upload the video on your blog is because the source video exists on the very computer I'm typing from and not on yours. I'd email it to you, but that piece of cinematic excellence is far too large for mortal email accounts like hotmail. Bring your computer to work tomorrow and we'll get your computer and my computer to mate... er, transfer the video file.

 
At October 14, 2007 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Lori said...

well, i'm not sure you're entirely correct on this matter, but you haven't let me down so far.

 
At October 14, 2007 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Denise said...

If it's on youtube, I can show you how to put it on your blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home