Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Another year....

.... another night of poker. Our gang welcomed the New Year at our house with dinner and cards. Dale and I both finally won, which is long overdue. We've been on a killer losing streak.
Here are a few photos from tonight and last night.

Dale and Carrie actually got along most of the night. Why they always insist on sitting next to each other, I'll never know.

Tina and Mike.

Molly and Leroy both went home empty-handed, I'm afraid.


Last night, before we went to Denise and Nick's for a NYE party, Dale and I went to watch his son's band play at the Rolling Hills County Club NYE bash. Bret is the trumpet player, right.


Dale and I actually danced, something we haven't done in years. But it was just one dance, since he had requested the band to play something special in honor of my birthday. It was the big 5-0. He knew I needed some TLC. Thanks, hon.

3 Comments:

At January 2, 2008 at 12:37 PM , Blogger chitknit said...

What a great photo of you and Dale! Lookin' pretty hot for the big 5-0.

;-)

 
At January 2, 2008 at 9:02 PM , Blogger Lori said...

You two better be careful ... they may just request you to be in Dancing with the Local Stars!

 
At January 4, 2008 at 8:04 PM , Blogger Jaime said...

I think you and Dale can beat Bucky in Dancing with the Local Stars. He's good, but I think you're probably better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home