Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Lame Christmas post

I had the best of intentions to document this Christmas at my mom's house, but we were having so much fun that I never got around to taking the requisite photos. Here's the best of what I did get from Christmas Day (Christmas Eve is a blur, there was so much going on.)

Me with my youngest nephew, Joe, who turned 1 on Pearl Harbor Day and is so close to taking his first steps.


Dale enjoying my Mom's Christmas Day dinner of roast beef, ham, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole... well, you know the drill.

My sister Linda and Mom filling their plates.


Will, who turned 5 on Christmas Day, showing off his olives. I love Will so much because he LOVES all kinds of olives. (Will is Joe's older brother.)

Turn back the clock a few days to Christmas Eve day. Some of us had to work until about 3, but coworkers Dennis Hardin and Richard Crowson made it more bearable by serenading the newsroom with some Christmas tunes that were absolutely beautiful.

Members of the biz team gave the performers all their attention.


And finally, to complete this rather lame post, a photo of the icicles that formed on my roof after the Dec. 22 blizzard. I was terrified that one would fall and impale Barney as he walked by!

1 Comments:

At December 26, 2007 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Denise said...

A Barney-cicle is the last thing we need. I don't think your post is nearly as lame as you think. And HARDLY the lamest you've ever done. Ha ha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home