Sunday, February 3, 2008

A wasted weekend

I don't know who to blame: the skeezy folks at the Y where I worked out last week, the 500 kids I interacted with when I picked up Dale's grandkids from their Bible study last Wednesday, or Ms. Lori Buselt, who was out several days with the flu this past week. At any rate, I'm spending my weekend in bed with flu-like symptons. Even had to give up my trip to Great Bend to attend my nephew's 14th birthday party, and I'm hoping certain family members will see this and realize that I really was sick and not trying to get out of family obligations!
Here's hoping I have this thing licked in time for work tomorrow. Yea.

3 Comments:

At February 3, 2008 at 7:41 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Poor LAL! Please, if you have not licked it, STAY HOME!!! I don't want it. I'd rather do the Go! strip for the rest of my life.

 
At February 4, 2008 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Chris said...

I saw you at work today, so you must have licked it. I think I'll keep my distance just in case.

 
At February 4, 2008 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Lori said...

It was SO not me. Blame the skeezers at the Y or the crazy Bible study kids!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home