Sunday, January 6, 2008

A perfect day... for Jan. 6

I can handle winter if it means 60-degree days and beautiful sunsets.

We sat outside this evening after practically hibernating the past month.


Today was officially the 12th Day of Christmas, and like many others, I marked the occasion by taking down all of my Christmas decorations and getting the house back to normal. I hate this job , so I decided to keep one decoration intact -- my flocked pine tree, which I have decided is going to be a "winter" decoration, not a Christmas thing.
If I get to the point where I leave up all of my Xmas decor year round, you have my permission to commit me.

4 Comments:

At January 6, 2008 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Coincidentally, I decided today that it's okay to eat fudge and peanut clusters all year round too. Why stop now??

 
At January 7, 2008 at 8:16 AM , Blogger Jaime said...

This is so weird. I made a post this morning that is almost identical to yours. http://www.366images.blogspot.com/

 
At January 7, 2008 at 3:09 PM , Blogger chitknit said...

Hibernating. That's a good word for what I did for most of break. I, too, was SO glad to see the mild temps this weekend.

 
At January 7, 2008 at 8:14 PM , Blogger Lori said...

Also coincidentally, I decided that it's fine for people to give me gifts all year round. It's better to give than get, people. I'm doing everyone a favor.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home