Sunday, February 24, 2008

Disappointed, again


I continue to be thwarted in my attempts to hook up my iPod video with Genesis' cardio theater system. When I went to the west Genesis branch today, none of the three people on duty knew how to hook up the thing. It should have been easy enough, it didn't look hard, but it just didn't work.
And, of course, it being Sunday morning, there was nothing on TV! So I ended up doing what I usually do at the less-grand Y -- listening to music. So far, Genesis is just not delivering. By the way, D, C and B -- the west branch is definitely no better than some of the newer Ys, save for the fact that they have individual TV screens.

3 Comments:

At February 24, 2008 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Travis said...

I've been trying to promote the virtues of the Y, but I just can't get you girls to listen. Ya all should be focusing on your heartrate, calorie count, mileage, etc., and not some tv show. I'm glad Lori that you're starting to see the light.

 
At February 24, 2008 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Lori said...

Boo! What's even the point of going if nobody knows how to work the cool machines? You should have done what I did this morning: Stayed at home, read 100 pages of the book club book and cooked a tasty brunch. Next weekend, perhaps.

 
At February 24, 2008 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Denise said...

But the YMCAs aren't giving away a trip to Vegas. Please keep your eye on the prize, ma'am.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home