Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fun with the family

Dale and I went to Great Bend this weekend to celebrate my mom's birthday with the rest of the family. I prepared a 9-minute video tribute to my mom, and let me tell you, there were more than a few misty eyes around the room during that. Mission accomplished. A few snaps:

My mom and me.


With my youngest brother Richard, his youngest son Joe, and my niece Ashley's kids, Hudson and Harper, sitting with my mother.



My niece Aspen had her prom that night and showed off her hot red dress. She's with her dad, my brother Stephen.

Will is my brother Richard's middle child, and he's into hoods right now.



Joe again.

My sister Lisa with her granddaughter, Harper.

My nieces Rachel, left, and Sara with their boyfriends and my brother Richard in the background. Jordan, the cute dude with the blonde hair, is a rodeo competitor, while Sara's boyfriend, also named Richard, goes to KU (as she does) and plays on the football team.



Ahhh, Dale, with a zonked out Hudson.

2 Comments:

At April 20, 2008 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Denise said...

On Tuesday, I'll show you how to post the video on your blog. The masses deserve to see it.

 
At April 20, 2008 at 11:20 PM , Blogger Travis said...

You think YouTube will accept a nine minute video?

I'm kidding. Good job LAL. Next we'll have you shooting news video.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home