Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring break is lethal

This week has been excrutiatingly boring. Most days the newsroom was like a morgue due to everyone taking off for Spring Break. (Not to mention six or seven people at the NCAA tournament.) If you enlarge the photo you'll see that there is almost no one in the newsroom behind me. I'm not sure how we put out papers day after day. By Friday, I was ready to use Bonnie's extra-long, extra-deadly scissors to off myself. Lori Buselt and I were the only members of our team working Friday, and she captured this very spontaneous image.

2 Comments:

At March 22, 2008 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Lori said...

I'm so glad I had the suicide hotline number handy!

 
At March 22, 2008 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Getcher stuff off my desk, ho!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home