Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mary Evelyn's Birthday

I somehow managed to post my video tribute to my mother to YouTube and, now, here. OK, I'll forgive anyone who doesn't want to watch this 9-minute video. You kind of had to be there to get much out of it. But a bonus, if you do watch it, is that Jaime Oppenheimer agreed to be in it, which I am thoroughly grateful for. Jaime -- my family also told me to say 'thanks' to you! And, as always when it comes to making movies, I have to thank Travis for his technical and moral support.


3 Comments:

At April 23, 2008 at 6:58 AM , Blogger Jaime said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At April 23, 2008 at 6:59 AM , Blogger Jaime said...

Oops. I didn't mean to delete that.

Nice work, in spite of my dorkiness.

 
At April 23, 2008 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Travis said...

yeah... time for you start doing some video for The Man.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home