Monday, May 26, 2008

He's funny like that

Dale has some eccentricities that I think are pretty cute.

For one, he still attaches letters to the mailbox for the postman to pick up, just like they did back on the farm....

And when I get up in the morning, always after him, I find many of the kitchen cupboard doors and drawers open, because Dale has never met a door he wanted to close...

He mows our lawn on a riding mower....



And he really loves any task that involves a chain-saw.
Really glad right now that he doesn't have a blog.

3 Comments:

At May 27, 2008 at 7:17 AM , Blogger Chris said...

I have to admit...having a chainsaw in your hand is a powerful feeling.

 
At May 27, 2008 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Linda said...

I agree. Those chainsaws can make you feel like you own the world!

 
At May 28, 2008 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Don't forget that cute habit where he agrees to go to parties then backs out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home